Friday, November 30, 2012

high five for friday!

Pin It
we're linking up with lauren today, as usual!  tgif!  i am so ready for the weekend!

here are some of my most favorite things from the week:


1) this has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures.  my granddaddy and my baby at thanksgiving.  my grandparents are definitely one of the many things i am thankful for.

2) is this not the cutest wreath of all time?  lindsey at the pleated poppy posted this on instagram the other day.  i am going to attempt this weekend, so you are sure to be seeing my version soon. :)

3) my little boy is growing up and we are turning his nursery into a big boy room.  this is a picture of his new bedding.  this girl is excited.

4) braxton's "baby tiny chrisam tree" as he calls it.  i think he's got the spirit like his mama.

5) the picture on our christmas cards.  my sister is a photographer and she always takes our card pictures.  this one has got to be my favorite.  how hilarious.  now it is time to sit and watch clark and eddie. :)

hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Love the picture! So sweet! And that wreath turned out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! Am following you now from the Follow me WEdnesday party. Would be lovely if you would like to follow back.
    have a great day
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath, i'm your newest follower, would love if you could come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girls! CUTE blog! Happy to have found you on the Mingle blog hop! Would love a visit from you over at Moms Surviving Kids!
    Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://southernchiclove.blogspot.com/2012/11/high-five-for-friday.html?sc=1663830165501#c1857120398051577941

    ReplyDelete